Home | Poem | Jokes | Games | Science | Biography | Celibrity Video | বাংলা


The Latest from Bird Crafts

The Latest from Bird Crafts


TUTORIAL + FREEBIES: DIY "Origami Shirt" Cupcake Toppers for Father's Day!!!

Posted: 07 Jun 2011 04:25 AM PDT





Last year I made these cute Origami Shirt Cupcake Toppers, which I used to decorate some cupcakes for friends. Everybody loved them so much, that today I decided to share some of my templates with you guys...




I added few new designs like the ones above in the picture, as well as Irish Dad!! :)

You can download and print them HERE
Follow easy instructions on how to make origami t-shirts HERE


If you download Hani's templates and use them for your Father's Day or other celebrations, then we'd LOVE to see your photos! :)

And don't forget you can also download our Father's Day printables from our FREEBIES page. 

No comments: